Thursday, August 11, 2011

For You Wedding Lovers . . . .

I loved my wedding. We had our wedding in a beautiful church surrounded by close family and friends, and a larger reception in the backyard of my family's home with a mountain view. A large white event tent was placed in the backyard with a dance floor just outside of it and an Adele like singer that sang throughout the reception. For me, it really was picture perfect.

I still love to peruse different websites and see all the unique weddings. Although I loved my wedding there are so many other little details that I think that I would add now. I've gotten in the habit of saving some of the beautiful pictures I come across to my computer for artistic inspiration. Here a few pretties for your weekend.

A beautiful French wedding. Her braided hair under this gorgeous veil is to die for!


 
Pics via Once Wed
Receipt paper backdrop = Lovely


Old world circus theme wedding. The mismatched parasol canopy is so fun.



Beautiful flowers


 Pics via 100 Layer Cake




Have a wonderful weekend, and don't melt out there! Sometimes I'm a little worried when I go outside to get in my car that I might find my tires melted to the ground. . . .



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images Ela!
    Oh weddings are so romantic..and I adore seeing images of them..Im sure yours was lovely!
    Have a happy weekend and I hope it cools down for you xo

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love weddings. I have a thing for umbrella's so I bet you can guess which picture I liked the best. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, m

    ReplyDelete